Escalls Chapel is a vibrant, contemporary chapel with a lively young heart.
We welcome locals and holidaymakers alike.
We seek to be open, modern, relevant and, above all, authentic in our approach to discipleship and faith.
We aim to:
- Support each member in an atmosphere of love, prayer and Bible teaching to follow and become like Jesus.
- Help un-churched people become committed Christians and be part of the worship of the chapel.
- Release every member into ministry and mission in the power of the Holy Spirit, with opportunities to discover and use there’s gifts.
- Build together in unity with other christians to reach people in Cornwall with the gospel and to bless the community.
At Escalls we serve the local community by providing:
- lively worship and good teaching every week
- a kids programme during the Sunday service
- a six weekly café at the local market and pop up cafe at the chapel
- a weekly prayer meeting, term time only
- Open The Book sessions at Sennen School
- an annual conference – to be advised.
Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
We are committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
There is a growing understanding that protecting children, young people and vulnerable adults is at the core of our faith. Safeguarding is about creating churches that are a safe space for everyone; a space where children can flourish and adults can live up to their potential. It is about enabling everyone to come to Jesus without stumbling blocks of abuse, ignorance, fear, compassion fatigue or the failure to recognise the experiences that so many carry within our communities.
Elizabeth Hall, Safeguarding Advisor, Methodist Church in Britain